<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Friday, March 24, 2006

Links Portal update 

I spent some time today auditing the Sf/F/H Magazines section of the Links Portal, discovering 8 or 10 newer titles that I'd neglected to add over the past year or so -- including Postscripts, Subterranean, and Flytrap.

I also broke down and re-ordered the SF Blogs links by author, with just a few that are well-known by name or are group efforts listed at the top by title. I like the playfulness and individuality of many blog names, but it was getting so that even I, who maintains the list, had trouble remembering where in the list so-and-so's blog was... I couldn't remember all their titles. I did retain a bit of eccentricity by listing them alphabetically by *first* name.

Suggestions for additions to Links are always welcome -- especially bloggers out there who comment provocatively on the field. My web surfing time has been especially constrained lately, and I'm sure there are bloggers out there I haven't come across myself yet.
Comments: Post a Comment


king under the dome

doctorow makers

banks transition

kress steal sky

atwood year flood

roberts yellow blue tibia

wilson julian comstock

 ness ask and answer

collins catching fire

collins hunger games

sawyer flashforward

baker hotel

disch proteus

tan tales

mazzucchelli asterios

zebrowski empties

morrow shambling

hamilton cpt future

beckett genesis

meller evo rx

bsg2

kurzweil transcend

sawyer wake

ness knife never letting go

barzak love we share

mcewan cement garden

holland sci-fi art

gladwell outliers

bittman food matters

baggini what's it all about

Still in progress:

ross rest is noise

aldiss billion year spree

pollan omnivore's dilemma



Mark R. Kelly
Profile
Email

The opinions expressed in this blog are solely those of Mark R. Kelly, and do not reflect the editorial position of Locus Magazine.
Locus
Links
Latest Posts
Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?