<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Sunday, January 08, 2006

Filling in the Gaps 

No progress on the awards website update today -- though I did get two replies to my numerous e-mail queries about the gaps in what I've compiled so far. The first, in fact, was from those very nice folks from the Aurealis Awards, with a complete list of this past year's winners. And my friend Lawrence Schimel supplied the Lambda nominees and winners, and a contact e-mail for further information.

Instead I spent most of today compiling counts of short stories published in the various 2005 magazines and anthologies... something I started years ago when I actually read and reviewed short fiction for Locus Magazine... and which I still do even though I don't read enough current fiction anymore to be one of the magazine's summary reviewers.

Another week or so before the awards site is updated, I expect.
Comments: Post a Comment


king under the dome

doctorow makers

banks transition

kress steal sky

atwood year flood

roberts yellow blue tibia

wilson julian comstock

 ness ask and answer

collins catching fire

collins hunger games

sawyer flashforward

baker hotel

disch proteus

tan tales

mazzucchelli asterios

zebrowski empties

morrow shambling

hamilton cpt future

beckett genesis

meller evo rx

bsg2

kurzweil transcend

sawyer wake

ness knife never letting go

barzak love we share

mcewan cement garden

holland sci-fi art

gladwell outliers

bittman food matters

baggini what's it all about

Still in progress:

ross rest is noise

aldiss billion year spree

pollan omnivore's dilemma



Mark R. Kelly
Profile
Email

The opinions expressed in this blog are solely those of Mark R. Kelly, and do not reflect the editorial position of Locus Magazine.
Locus
Links
Latest Posts
Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?