<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Thursday, October 23, 2003

A Different View 

Alrightie, here's one more overhaul of the design, after browsing yet more blogs and deciding to free myself from the boxy layouts of my other sites. To see the earlier design, look at the archive page; I've only updated the current page, not the entire site. (I started, in my design effort, with the template for Steven Johnson's blog. And I changed my mind about a non-fixed-width site.) Still not quite ready to link this to the Locus Online site so that anyone but me can see this; though when I do, I can easily edit these earlier entries to remove or edit comments such as these. [*Not to mention the remarks removed HERE!*] And, still need to work on link colors, unvisited and visited.

--Well, no, I seem to have overwritten the template for archive entries after all. Oh well. Still tweaking settings; back to the drawing board. Perhaps I'll link this to the Locus Online site before I leave for DC in a few days. Or perhaps I'll change my mind and ditch the whole idea. Who would miss it?

Comments: Post a Comment


king under the dome

doctorow makers

banks transition

kress steal sky

atwood year flood

roberts yellow blue tibia

wilson julian comstock

 ness ask and answer

collins catching fire

collins hunger games

sawyer flashforward

baker hotel

disch proteus

tan tales

mazzucchelli asterios

zebrowski empties

morrow shambling

hamilton cpt future

beckett genesis

meller evo rx

bsg2

kurzweil transcend

sawyer wake

ness knife never letting go

barzak love we share

mcewan cement garden

holland sci-fi art

gladwell outliers

bittman food matters

baggini what's it all about

Still in progress:

ross rest is noise

aldiss billion year spree

pollan omnivore's dilemma



Mark R. Kelly
Profile
Email

The opinions expressed in this blog are solely those of Mark R. Kelly, and do not reflect the editorial position of Locus Magazine.
Locus
Links
Latest Posts
Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?